Optimizing Your Internal Communications Strategy: How to Boost Employee Engagement Through Live Video
Optimizing your internal communications strategy is a crucial to-do for any HR or corporate communications team. According to the Dale Carnegie Institute, because 71% of employees are not fully engaged with their company’s mission or goals, increasing engagement is a critical focus for many internal communications professionals. Organizations with engaged employees report 31% higher productivity and 37% higher sales, according to Entrepreneur Magazine. But how can you establish those strong lines of communication, especially as more companies employ a global workforce?
How lululemon Uses Live Video for Internal Communications
We spoke with Audrey Plaskacz, Global Director of Internal Communications & Engagement at lululemon, to learn how one of the biggest retail and lifestyle brands in the world scaled their live video internal communications strategy to include all company-wide, speaker series, and leadership meetings. “Connection is one of our core values, so it was important for us to embody that in these meetings,” said Audrey. “There’s no primary audience or secondary audience — there’s one, and we’re all there together.”
From leadership team changes to niche inspirational talks, Plaskacz shares how lululemon has leveraged live streaming to bring their global workforce closer together in our webinar.
Watch our webinar with lululemon now to learn how you can build live streaming into your internal comms strategy, including:
- How to scale live video internal communications strategy to include a variety of event offerings.
- How streaming internal communications empowers employees to share opinions and interact.
- Why a live video communications strategy is crucial for a global brand.
Want to learn more about streaming town hall meetings and optimizing your internal communications strategy? Download our How to Stream Your Town Hall Meeting guide to learn:
- How to connect with your employees using live video.
- How top-tier companies are using live video to drive employee engagement.
- Valuable statistics about the importance of internal communications.