Live Event Camera: Introducing Mevo
We are delighted to lift the curtain on Mevo, the new camera from Livestream that makes it easier than ever to broadcast live events in HD.
Mevo is a pocket-sized live event video camera that lets you edit on your iPhone while you film, enabling you to share live events in real time with unprecedented production value. Mevo helps busy consumers, organizations, and event producers seamlessly share the engaging stories of their live events by putting the power and capabilities of a multi-camera production studio at their fingertips.
The sleek Mevo camcorder fits in the palm of your hand, yet its 150-degree all glass lens and 4k sensor enable the iOS app to control up to nine virtual HD cameras. Live editing includes the ability to pan, zoom, and cut between multiple live shots from a single camera, providing the same storytelling capabilities used in professional live productions. Mevo can also be easily added as a remote camera in Livestream Studio.
Mevo’s leading edge technology enables an entirely new kind of video sharing experience for a wide variety of uses – from concerts to conferences, sports to school plays, and the events that business owners of all sizes need to share online. Customers can easily share their fully edited videos immediately to their favorite social networks or simultaneously stream their event to Livestream.
Our team has over 200 years of collective live video experience, providing expert solutions from stage to stadium, conference to campus, and everything in between. With our best-in-class suppliers and manufacturing partners, we designed and built Mevo from the ground up so that everyone could experience professional multi-camera features.
Unlike anything else on the market, Mevo empowers anyone to easily produce a high-caliber, compelling video for an affordable price. Mevo’s product features include:
Live Edit in HD
- Live editing on the fly between 9 virtual HD cameras using an easy-to-use iPhone app, with simple features that include: tap to cut, pinch to zoom, and drag to pan.
- Automated editing mode with smart people recognition and movement tracking.
- Minimum input/maximum output: 4K sensor captures high-quality video, built-in microphone array and DSP provides stellar audio quality.
- Stream live in HD with quality and ease to Livestream and Facebook Live.
- Store now, share later – includes 16GB microSD card to record and store your video, plus built-in features that make it easy to share your video immediately on websites, social networks or via email.
- Cloud connected, Wi-Fi enabled to ensure high-quality Internet connectivity.
Simple, Unobtrusive Design
- One pocket-sized camera does it all.
- Stealthy enough to put right on stage with the action.
- No rig required – designed to set up in seconds and get out of the way so you can stay focused on the event, not the gear.
- Comes with everything you need to start your production, including a mount to attach Mevo to virtually any stand.
Additional product specs and details on the pre-order can be viewed at the official Mevo website, getmevo.com.
Ready to start livestreaming? Check out our Ultimate Guide to Livestreaming for more information including stats, case studies, and how-to’s on broadcasting live events.