Livestream Learn Recap: Live Video + Event Marketing Best Practices
Live events are a fast growing industry, expected to generate $18 billion of annual revenue by 2018. Events are a great tool for lead generation and customer and prospect engagement. To top it off, live video is one of the most engaging forms of content. The evidence is clear: viewers watch 54 minutes on average and spend even more time with this content when you introduce online polls and Q&A. Best of all? 30% of people who watch an event’s livestream will buy a ticket to attend that event the following year!
For this week’s Livestream Learn, we sat down with Marisa Laureni, Director and Owner of Romela Events, and Jasmine Cortez, Field Marketing Manager at Sailthru to talk event planning best practices and how to incorporate a live video strategy into your event.
WATCH THE VIDEO ABOUT EVENT MARKETING BEST PRACTICES BELOW:
- What is the most difficult thing about planning an enterprise-level event?
- What is the value of using video in a live event?
- How Social Media Week and B2B brands use Livestream for their events.
- How do you make an event memorable?
- How do you measure event marketing ROI?
- How do you get livestreaming investment buy-in from your executive team?
- What’s your event planning hack?
- What makes a BAD event?
- How do you integrate social media into events?