Tech Guide: Integrating a Livestream Platform for Enterprise
Integrating a livestream platform can be a challenge for any IT professional. No two businesses are alike, and bandwidth and compatibility requirements differ for each use case. It’s important to find a platform that meets your needs and aligns with your current technology stack while falling within your project budget.
When you’re livestreaming internal content, consider these key factors:
- Do you have a reliable livestreaming platform?
- What are the network requirements?
- How much bandwidth do you need for a live video stream?
Before you make a decision on a live video solution, consult our Enterprise Integrators’ Guide. Our network experts have created a comprehensive resource for IT and video professionals.
Download the Enterprise Integrators’ Guide to learn:
- How to mitigate risk when streaming live video.
- Roles and responsibilities for members of your IT team.
- Specific requirements for streaming a successful broadcast.